Belgrade Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Belgrade Airport transfers with prices starting from under £5.00 and with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of Belgrade Airport transfers to bring you the best deals and choice of private transport to the city centre.
We have got a huge range of vehicle options for airport transfers in Belgrade, including taxis, minibuses and luxury options. Our drivers are all top-rated, and the vehicles that we use for our Belgrade Airport transfers are in great condition-all under 5 years old, and with air conditioning as standard.
Average Transfer Time from Belgrade Airport
If you're wondering how long it takes for our Belgrade Airport transfers to reach the city, check out the list below;
- Shared Shuttle - Transfer time; 55 minutes
- Taxi - Transfer time; 25 minutes
- Executive/luxury transfer - Transfer time; 25 minutes
- Minibus - Transfer time; 25 minutes
- Private coach - Transfer time; 30 minutes
Pre-book your airport taxi transfer from Belgrade Airport to and from your hotel. Our transfers from Belgrade Airport save you the hassle of having to organise a transfer at the airport. A Belgrade Airport taxi will get you to the city centre in just 25 minutes, so you'll be exploring this awesome city in no time.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Belgrade from £3.39
|Belgrade Airport Transfers to the City Centre|
|Transfer type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 3 people||30 minutes||£7.46|
|Executive transfer for 3 people||25 minutes||£17.99|
|Luxury transfer for 3 people||30 minutes||£11.65|
|Minibus for 7 people||30 minutes||£8.86|
|Private coach for 20 people||30 minutes||£3.39|
Worldwide Airport Transfers
We offer airport transfers all over the world, from New York to New Zealand, London to Lima. Take a look at our airport transfers page for more info.
How Does It Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer in Belgrade?
- Once you've picked your perfect Belgrade Airport transfer, you'll receive an email confirmation, with all your transfer details on it.
- Keep hold of this, because you'll need it when you take your transfer, so print a copy off and pop it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer.)
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Belgrade.
Arriving at Belgrade Airport
- When you get to the arrivals hall make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- You'll find your driver or representative waiting for you either in the hall, or at a designated desk. Exact details depend on the type of transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Give the driver your outward confirmation (just keep the return copy for the return journey.)
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your plane is taking a scenic route and you will be later than planned arriving in Belgrade, don't panic, call the number on your confirmation. Let your provider know what's happening, and they'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say farewell to Belgrade, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- The details regarding your return journey will be on your confirmation.
- Unless another pickup point has been arranged, your driver will aim to meet you outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Belgrade Airport transfers for between 1-20 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- Our cheapest airport transfer in Belgrade is our shared shuttle. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take a scenic route to your accommodation, making a few stops to drop off other passengers on the way.
- If you want a touch of luxury for your Belgrade Airport transfers, our taxis are the way to go. Seating up to 3 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style and saves so much hassle trying to hail a taxi at the airport.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain and ensure everyone arrives at your hotel together.
- We also offer super stylish luxury and executive cars, including Mercedes and BMW models if you want a special transfer to bookend your travels.
- If there's a whole gang of you travelling to the Serbian capital, we have a selection of private coaches. With room for as many as 20 people, they save a big headache trying to organise everyone on public transport.
Details of all of our Belgrade airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our friendly team are available around the clock to help with all your Belgrade transfer needs. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top