Belfast Airport Taxis
Pre-book your Belfast City or Belfast International Airport Taxi with prices starting from just £5.84pp with FREE cancellations*
Flying from Northern Ireland? Then, check out our Airport Taxis to Belfast International (BFS) and Belfast City (BHD) Airports. Holiday Extras can help you secure great deals at low prices, as well as offering a huge number of pick up points across Northern Ireland, including Ballymena, Lisburn, Bangor and Antrim.
Whether you're travelling solo for business or holidaying with family or friends, we'll have an airport taxi to suit your needs. Our wide selection of vehicles includes everything from executive cars to minibuses and MPVs. Everything is paid for upfront, so the price you see is the price you pay. We compare 100s of offers across our trusted providers to offer you a super selection of low cost Belfast Airport taxis. Whether you're looking for a minibus from Bangor, or a low cost taxi from Belfast International Airport to Ballymena, we'll have an option for you.
Compare cheap taxis to Belfast International Airport (BFS)
Low Cost Airport Taxis to Belfast International Airport
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Antrim||13 minutes||£5.84 (private minibus for 8 people)|
|Ballymena||27 minutes||£15.39 (executive car for 4 people)|
|Lisburn||30 minutes||£11.17 (private MPV for 5 people)|
|Bangor||43 minutes||£15.11 (private car for 4 people)|
|Portrush||1 hour 1 minute||£20.38 (private minibus for 8 people)|
Explore low cost taxis to Belfast City - George Best Airport (BHD)
Cheap Prices for Belfast City Airport Taxis
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Bangor||18 minutes||£8.84 (private car for 4 people)|
|Lisburn||20 minutes||£9.35 (private MPV for 5 people)|
|Antrim||23 minutes||£17.67 (executive car for 4 people)|
|Ballymena||34 minutes||£14.54 (private minibus for 8 people)|
|Portrush||1 hour 8 minutes||£25.94 (private car for 4 people)|
*Rates calculated based on one person travelling one way in an airport taxi travelling at full capacity. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing, but are subject to change according to supplier availability.
Belfast airport taxis start from as little as £5.84 and take as little as 13 minutes to get to your destination.
The lowdown on our Belfast airport taxi service
What happens once I've booked my taxi to Belfast International or Belfast City Airports?
Once you've made your booking and payment has been taken, we'll send you an email confirmation. We recommend you keep a copy of this handy, as your driver will ask to see it when they come to collect you.
Reasons to book your airport taxi with Holiday Extras
We offer so much more than just low cost taxis from Belfast International Airport. Book through Holiday Extras and we can guarantee:
- A taxi transfer just for you and your fellow travellers
- Door to door service from your home to the terminal
- A comprehensive email confirmation containing details of your pick up time, driver and vehicle
- Your driver will be there to meet you in Arrivals when you fly home and will escort you to your airport taxi
On Your Return - Belfast International Airport Taxi Pick Ups
- On your return to Northern Ireland, collect any suitcases from baggage reclaim, then make your way through to the Arrivals hall.
- Keep your booking confirmation to hand, as you'll need this to check where you'll be meeting your driver. You'll find this in the 'find my pick up' section.
- Although arrangements at other airports may vary, in general our drivers will meet passengers arriving at Belfast International and City Airports within the Arrivals hall. Your driver should be easy to spot, as they'll be holding a sign with your name on.
- There's a 15 minute waiting time built into your fare/pick up schedule just in case of any hold ups collecting your luggage.
What happens if my flight's delayed?
If you end up suffering a delay, then call the contact number listed on your booking confirmation to let your provider know. They will then be able to provide advice.
No hidden costs
- At Holiday Extras, our aim is to help get your holiday off to the best possible start. Booking with our airport taxi service means everything is paid for upfront and you won't be stung by any hidden costs. You'll also enjoy door to door service, as your driver will will collect you from your home address and take you straight to departures. There'll be no stress of public transport or long stay parking to worry about.
- On the day of your departure, we'll send you a free SMS message containing details of your pick up time, vehicle and driver.
- Your driver will arrive to collect at the time indicated on your confirmation. You can then sit back and enjoy a stress-free ride to the airport in time for your flight.
Is there a luggage allowance for your Belfast Airport taxis?
Obviously, this will depend according to the vehicle you opt for, but in general, passengers have room for one suitcase and one item of hand luggage each. Please check before booking that your required vehicle has sufficient room for your requirements.
How do I find the best Belfast airport taxi option for me?
Working your way through hundreds of online options may feel like an insurmountable task. Don't worry, because here at Holiday Extras, we do all the hard work for you. Simply enter your travel dates, pick up point, number of passengers and destination into our booking engine and we will search 100s of offers to find you the best value deals. From budget to luxury, we'll have something to suit your needs:
- If you want to kick your holiday off in style, then our executive cars will chauffeur you to the door of departures. With room for up to 4 passengers our range of vehicles, including Mercedes E class offer plenty of leg room and comfort.
- If you're travelling in a group of friends or family, then our private minibuses and MPVs are a practical option with room for between 5 and 8 passengers.
- For families or smaller groups, we offer a selection of private taxis and MPVs, seating up to 5 passengers.
As well as great prices, all the providers we use for our Belfast Airport taxi service have vehicles under 5 years old and all cars are equipped with air conditioning too.
Reasons to book your airport taxi transfer with Holiday Extras
- We have 36 years experience of helping customers with all their holiday extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport taxi offers at your fingertips.
- Our UK-based contact centre has support available 24/7.
- Our providers only use vehicles under 5 years old and equipped with air conditioning.
- We're a trusted name among the world's leading travel companies.
On hand to help
Our UK-based transfers team are happy to assist here with any queries you may have with booking your Belfast Airpor taxi.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up in Antrim and dropping off at Belfast International Airport (BFS) via private airport taxi. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability.Top