Port Lympne Reserve with Pinewood Glamping
Loading, please wait...
Holiday Exras Exclusive: Port Lympne Reserve with Pinewood Glamping from a package price of £128
Your next wild adventure awaits! After a day of exploring, spend the night within roaring distance of the lions in the Pinewood Camping Pods.
There's no need to travel all the way to Africa for an unforgettable Safari experience. Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, part of The Aspinall Foundation, is a stunning, 600 acre wildlife park located in the Kent countryside. During your visit you'll be able to come face-to-face with hundreds of rare and endangered animals, including the UK's largest herd of black rhino, Kent's only spectacled bears, as well as giraffes, zebras, lions, tigers, gorillas, monkeys and more!
Our Port Lympne package doesn't just come with day tickets! Our money-saving deal also includes an overnight stay in one of the Pinewood camping pods in the heart of the reserve, right next to the resident lions and tigers, PLUS access to another award-winning wildlife park in Kent, Howletts, which is also part of the The Aspinall Foundation. Glamping getaways don't get much better than that!
Our Port Lympne Reserve package includes:
- EXCLUSIVE 20% discount for Holiday Extras Breaks
- 1 day access to Port Lympne Reserve
- Truck safari experience at Port Lympne Reserve (Pre-booking required)
- Overnight stay in onsite accommodation
- Bedding and towels supplied
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Free wifi
- Free on site parking
- Access to the communal fire pit
- Access to the games room with pool table and board games
- Close to the animals
- Access to onsite restaurants & cafes
- 2nd day access into Port Lympne Reserve OR access into Howletts Wild Animal Park (Port Lympne Reserve's sister park)
Camping in style at Pinewood
A back-to-nature bolthole that you'll never forget...
Sleeps 4 (Bedding and towels supplied)
Communal shower block & WC
Tea and coffee making facilities
Free on-site parking
Whether you're lovebirds on a romantic retreat or a family on an epic adventure, Pinewood Pods are an exciting way to sleepover in the wild and wonderful grounds of Port Lympne Reserve. Nestled among the towering pine trees, your cosy hideaway is the perfect place to snuggle up and fall asleep to the peaceful sounds of the woods and the roars of the nearby lions.
The self-catered, wooden lodges offer a truly high-end glamping experience, so there's no need to worry about going without your creature comforts. The pods are heated, ideally sized for 4 people (with 2 single beds and a double futon), bedding is included, there's plenty of handy storage and plug sockets, plus there's free WiFi to keep you connected. Communal shower rooms and toilets are housed in a separate building on-site.
Before heading off to bed, why not head over to the games room to enjoy a game of pool or some board games? Or gather around the communal fire pit to toast some marshmallows and sip hot chocolate under the stars?
What to expect at Port Lympne Hotel and Reserve...
- Safari Adventure. Sit back and enjoy the views of roaming zebra, black rhino and so many more, as the safari truck takes you through the 100 acres of Kent savannah.
- Dinosaur Forest. Journey through Dinosaur Forest, the UK's largest outdoor dinosaur exhibition, and marvel at all your favourite, life-sized prehistoric creatures, including the T Rex, Stegosaurus, Pterodactyl and many more, plus discover amazing prehistoric world facts along the way.
- Extra Special Experiences. From incredible animal experiences like Animal Encounters to fun outdoor experiences including the Wildlife Photography Course, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
Why you should book with Holiday Extras
At Holiday Extras we're proud to offer exclusive package deals on top attractions and nearby hotels to help you save money and get the most out of your visit. Staying just moments away means you don't have to worry about travel and traffic eating into your holiday time, so you can concentrate on having fun and making memories.
One awesome short break
*£128 package price is based on up to 4 people sharing a Pinewood Pod at Port Lympne Reserve on selected dates throughout December 2022.