Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Gardens + Hotel Stay
Kenilworth Castle Short Breaks
Turn a beautiful day out into an even better Kenilworth Castle short break with our ticket + hotel deal!
Get ready to experience one of Britain's biggest historical sites. Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden is a spectacular medieval fortress that endured a famous siege and later became an Elizabethan palace. You can experience 900 years of history as you can marvel at the mighty medieval keep, climb the towers to admire the fantastic views, and imagine the majesty of the Great Hall.
The fun doesn't have to end there. You can extend the excitement with an overnight stay in a hotel near Kenilworth Castle. Our paired hotel, the Holiday Inn Kenilworth, is perfect for families and offers great value for money.
Why you should book with Holiday Extras
Holiday Extras are great at offering exclusive package deals on top attractions and nearby hotels. It helps you save money but also get the most out of your visit. Staying just moments away means you don't have to worry about travel and traffic eating into your holiday time, so you can concentrate on having fun and making memories.
One spectacular short break
Things to see and do at Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden
- Tower View. For the first time in 350 years, you can explore the full height of the tower built by Leicester to court Elizabeth I. Stand at floor level in the queen's private rooms and soak up the same spectacular views that she enjoyed.
- Elizabethan Garden. Walk in the footsteps of the great Tudor queen through the garden and imagine the opulence and splendor of Elizabethan Kenilworth. Lost to the world for almost 400 years, this beautifully recreated Elizabethan Garden is a haven of peace and tranquility, full of colour and fragrant walkways.
- Castle Keep. Admire the mighty keep - the heart of castle life for 500 years. The Norman keep was a defensive powerhouse, built three stories high with walls 14 feet wide. It is still a dominant feature of the castle today.
- Stables Tearoom. You will find the tearoom within the magnificent Tudor timber-framed stables building. It offers a delicious selection of cakes and light lunches, made from seasonal ingredients and sourced from local suppliers.
All Kenilworth Castle Breaks include:
- One day entry into Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden
- An unforgettable overnight stay in a nearby hotel
- A delicious breakfast
- Room amenities such as free WiFi, TV, toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities
Hotels near Kenilworth Castle
Our family-friendly, nearby hotel allows you to make the most of your time at Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Gardens.
Stay less than a mile from Kenilworth Castle at the nearby Holiday Inn. It's just a 2 minute drive or 12 minute walk.
Holiday Inn Kenilworth
0.6 miles from Kenilworth Castle
This 4-star hotel is the ideal choice for your Kenilworth Castle Break located close to the castle and offering all you need for a fantastic stay.
What's coming up at Kenilworth Castle?
KIDS RULE! | Sat 28 May - Sun 5 Jun 2022.
Get ready for a right royal knees-up at our Kids Rule events this May half-term. Join us in the grounds of Kenilworth Castle to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee with historic performers, hands-on activities and fresh-air family fun.
Legendary Joust AT Kenilworth Castle | Saturday 30 - Sunday 31 July .
Experience the exhilarating spectacle of speed and skill as four legendary knights compete for honour and glory in the Grand Medieval Joust. See lances shatter, feel the thunder of hooves and hear the roar of the crowd as reputations are won and lost.