If you're planning to set sail from Southampton, you're going to want a fantastic luxury hotel with all the amenities, so look no further than the Grand Harbour Hotel. This stunning 4-star hotel can be found on the seafront, giving travellers the chance to simply walk to the you a breathtaking view of the sea. It not surprising then that the privately-owned hotel is situated only moments from all four of the cities cruise terminals - a perfect Southampton port hotel that is sure to impress you.
The Grand Harbour hotel is all about convenience. Located in the city centre with views of the sea, this hotel is perfect for those visiting for business or pleasure. Families can have fantastic days out at Paultons Parkwhere there's plenty of rides and attractions for kids of all ages - and it's only 8 minutes walk away! This hotel has the perfect location for everything you could need, whilst offering an unforgettable hotel experience, so book your room today.
When you fancy a bite to eat, head to the newly opened Boardwalk Restaurant for some delicious seasonal British cuisine. Tuck into some grilled lamb cutlets and sip some wine while you enjoy the view over Southampton's medieval walls. Alternatively, you can head to the Atrium bar and bistro for a larger selection of drinks and maybe even treat yourself to some tasty cocktails in the evening.
We recommend the Grand Harbour Hotel for:
Families & Couples-With plenty to see and do for all ages in and around the city centre, and with such a large variety of food on the menu, the hotel really does cater for everyone. Even the rooms have been specially designed to give you space and comfort, so whether you want a deluxe room or even an executive suit, you know you'll be getting a good night's sleep.
Convenience-You can sleep easy knowing you don't need to wake up early and battle with heavy traffic, or rush to make your cruise on time on public transport. Just walk to your nearest port terminal.
You can check in from 3:00 and you must check out by 11:00.
Grand Harbour Hotel,
West Quay Road,
Arrival at the Grand Harbour
You can check-in from 15:00. Parking overnight at the hotel will cost you £14.
- Follow directions for West Quay, as you go straight over the A33 roundabout.
- At the Jurys Inn Hotel, take the 3rd exit at the roundabout and continue through the traffic lights.
- Continue straight over the roundabout.
- Turn right and follow the dual carriageway until you reach the next set of traffic lights.
- Go straight across and at the next junction, turn right.
- Follow the road, passing the Red Funnel Ferry Terminal.
- Go straight across at the next roundabout, and the hotel will be on your right.
- Exit the M27 onto M271 Southbound, and at the roundabout take first exit onto Redbridge Road.
- Follow the road for around 3.5 miles, following signs for West Quay and the Docks.
- The hotel will be on your left after passing Ikea and Carnival UK.
The latest time you can check out is 11:00. Catch the shuttle bus from the hotel to the port - it costs £6 each way and takes 10-20 minutes.
Getting to and from Southampton airport
Hop on the shuttle bus from the hotel to the port. It costs £6 and takes 10 to 15 minutes.
After your holiday, there's no need to transfer back to the hotel. Your car will be brought back to the port terminal. It will be waiting for you in the Short Stay car park with one of Cruise Parking's drivers.
Grand Harbour address
Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour,
West Quay Road,