More than 50 roles available
Join us on our mission to remake holidaymaking
2020 was no holiday for any of us, but as we put lockdown firmly behind us and look forward to international travel restarting Holiday Extras is looking for like-minded people to join us as we embark on our ambitious next phase of growth.
We're looking to fill more than 50 roles - software engineers, contact centre agents, designers, people managers and more. We've got big plans, and we need a lot of great people to make them happen.
We're a travel technology business, and our technology has made us the market leader in holiday add-ons - airport parking, hotels, lounges, insurance and more. There's more than 700 of us in the group, and in a normal year we turn over nearly half a billion pounds. We have offices across the UK and in Germany - but right now we're mainly looking for people based in the UK to either work from our Kent campus HQ, satellite offices in Birmingham in Maidenhead or fully remotely.
Join Holiday Extras
We're recruiting for more than 50 roles right now, including Software Engineers, Designers and Contact Centre Agents
Hi I'm Matthew, CEO of Holiday Extras, here to invite you to join us on our mission remaking holidaymaking.
Our Kent campus
Be One Team
For our customers, this means that we deliver a joined-up experience.
For us, it means that we collaborate, playing to our collective strengths. We're flexible in our approach, understanding that we all have a voice. Honest feedback drives our performance forward.
- Work together to deliver a joined-up customer experience.
- Collaborate with fellow HXers to play to our collective strengths.
- Maintain a flexible approach when working with others.
- Everyone has a voice: appreciate contributions and differences.
- Give and seek honest feedback to drive performance.
Be At The Helm
For our customers, this means they are always at the heart of our decisions.
For us, it's about delivering on what we promise, seeing our solutions through, taking pride in our actions and our environment and trusting each other to do the right thing.
- Always put the customer at the heart of decisions.
- Deliver what you promise: be resourceful to make it happen.
- Propose solutions and see them through.
- Take pride in your actions and our environment.
- Trust each other to do the right thing.
For our customers, this means an experience that is different to any other.
For us, it means that we embrace change, demonstrate bravery and confidence when faced with a challenge and believe in ourselves. We learn quickly in order to move forwards.
- Deliver a customer experience that differentiates us from the rest.
- Embrace change and support others to do the same.
- Demonstrate bravery when faced with a challenge.
- Believe in yourself and everything you do.
- Fail and learn fast in order to move forwards.
Be Pioneering In Spirit
For our customers, this means that we constantly seek new ways to delight them.
For us, it's about approaching innovation with curiosity, openness and energy. We explore and share different ways to achieve goals and encourage freedom and creativity in ourselves and others.
- Constantly seek new ways to delight our customers.
- Approach innovation with curiosity, openness and energy.
- Explore and share different ways to achieve goals.
- Encourage freedom and creativity in self and others.
- Do the best with what you have...start small but do start.
Be The Best Version Of You
For our customers, this means that we deliver our part in making travel easy.
For us, it means being passionate about our contribution and giving it our all, using our strengths to maximise our potential, and demonstrating a love for learning to drive our own development.
- Deliver your part in making travel easy for every customer.
- Be passionate about your contribution and give it your all.
- Discover and use your strengths to maximise your potential.
- Demonstrate a love for learning: share your knowledge.
- Drive your own performance and development.