to the airport
Choose Meet and Greet for hassle-free parking
Purple Parking are now offering their top notch Meet and Greet service from Terminal 3 at Heathrow. This Meet and Greet package makes flying from T3 a breeze; simply drop your car outside Terminal 3 in the designated area, here a professional driver will take your keys and park your car for you, while you walk across to check-in. When you return, give Purple Parking a quick call to let them know you've arrived and they'll have your car ready and waiting outside the terminal for a speedy getaway home. Heathrow Parking doesn't get much easier than that.
Drop-off and pick-up at Short Stay. Stroll to check-in.
Need to know:No wait means exactly that. We will refund you 50% if you have to wait longer than 10 minutes at either your arrival or return to the airport. If you have to wait for both, that's 100% off!
Drop your car off at the Short Stay car park. A member of the team will be at the Purple desk and park your car while you walk to the terminal.
When you get back walk back to where you were met on arrival and your car will be ready for collection.
Accessibility:This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required.
Security:The car park is secured by:
- Manned 24 hours a day
Electric vehicle chargingThe car park has electric charging points, which are £15 for customers to use - this can change during busy periods. They work on a first come, first served basis and you'll need to bring your own cable and plug.
The small print:- If you have to wait longer than 10 minutes, you will be refunded 50% of your booking. This is only applicable between 4am - 11.59pm, which are the car park's standard operating hours.
- Your car will be dropped off and collected from T3.If you're returning to a different terminal just let the driver know on your arrival and this can be arranged.
- The car park has a height restriction of 2.05m.
- Purple Parking cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- Please make sure you leave enough time for your chauffeur to check your car for damage. It will only take a few minutes, but if you don't leave enough time, this may affect any claim you later make.
- As the car park constantly monitor flights, they will return the car to the terminal you are landing to.
- All airport fees are included.
- Booking confirmations must be printed and taken with you.
Getting to and from airport
Arriving at Airport:- Drive to the Short Stay car park - your confirmation will include directions and a postcode for your satnav.
- The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. You'll need to go to the Purple desk and give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
- From there, it's just a short walk to the terminal while the Handover Captain parks your car in a secured car park.
Returning to Airport:- Once you've collected your luggage, walk back to the Short Stay car park to collect your car.
At their discretion, Purple Parking will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged £20 per day.