to the airport
Meteor's Meet and Greet service is the perfect way to park - you'll barely need to park at all! Simply drive to the terminal car park, meet one of Meteor's efficient, experienced drivers who'll take your car off your hands and take it to their award-winning, secured car park. Then, it's just a short walk to check-in to catch your flight and enjoy your holiday! Once you've landed back in the UK, walk back to the terminal car park, where your car will be waiting for you with your driver. All that's left then is to hop in and drive home. No space-hunting and no transfers with this super-convenient Meet and Greet service!
If you're looking to save yourself from pre-flight stress, then this is the ideal Heathrow airport parking service for you.
Drop-off and pick-up at Short Stay. Stroll to check-in.
Need to know:No wait means exactly that. We will refund you 50% if you have to wait longer than 10 minutes at either your arrival or return to the airport. If you have to wait for both, that's 100% off!
Drop your car off at the Short Stay car park. A member of the team will be at the Purple desk and park your car while you walk to the terminal.
When you get back walk back to where you were met on arrival and your car will be ready for collection.
Accessibility:This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required.
Security:The car park is secured by:
- Manned 24 hours a day
Electric vehicle chargingThe car park has electric charging points, which are £15 for customers to use - this can change during busy periods. They work on a first come, first served basis and you'll need to bring your own cable and plug.
The small print:- Your car will be dropped off and collected from T4. If you're returning to a different terminal just let the driver know on your arrival and this can be arranged.
- The car park has a height restriction of 2.05m.
- Meteor cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- Please make sure you leave enough time for your chauffeur to check your car for damage. It will only take a few minutes, but if you don't leave enough time, this may affect any claim you later make.
- As the car park constantly monitor flights, they will return the car to the terminal you are landing to.
- All airport fees are included.
- If you have to wait longer than 10 minutes, you will be refunded 50% of your booking. This is only applicable between 4am - 11.59pm, which are the car park's standard operating hours.
- Booking confirmations must be printed and taken with you.
Getting to and from airport
Arriving at Airport:- Drive to the Short Stay car park - your confirmation will include directions and a postcode for your satnav.
- Your driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. You'll need to go to the Purple desk and give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
- From there, it's just a short walk to the terminal while the Handover Captain parks your car in a secured car park.
Returning to Airport:- Once you've collected your luggage, walk back to the Short Stay car park to collect your car.
At their discretion, Meteor will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged £20 per day.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 12-08-2020 untill the 19-08-2020, valid as of 12-06-2020
Thanks to your awareness I was redirected from Terminal 5 to Terminal 3 and caught my plane on time!Mr Gash (Meteor Meet And Greet)
Our customers rated Meteor Meet And Greet on average 9/10 (175 reviews). Read Meteor Meet And Greet reviews.