to the airport
Upgrade to a business-like service
With 20 years' experience in providing a great service, Maple Manor Meet and Greet parking is a firm, customer favourite. Their Premium package at the South terminal offers professional and business-like efficiency. Maple Manor are so confident in their service that they offer a no-wait guarantee, or your money back! The procedures couldn't get any easier, arrive at the Short Stay South car park and your driver will be ready and waiting. You can stroll to the terminal whilst they park your car. Upon your arrival, maple Manor track your flight and will be waiting in the same place, ready for you to collect your car and head home.
Gatwick airport parking doesn't get much easier than that!
It took 35 minutes for my car to arrive.Mr Morgan (Gatwick Maple Manor Premium)
Our customers rated Gatwick Maple Manor Premium on average 8/10 (867 reviews). Read Gatwick Maple Manor Premium reviews.
Drop-off and pick-up at Short Stay. Stroll to check-in.
Need to know:Drop your car off at the Short Stay car park. A member of the team will meet you there and park your car while you walk to the terminal.
When you get back give the driver a call to let them know you're ready and your car will be returned to you where you were met on arrival.
Accessibility:This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required
Security:The car park is secured by:
- Manned 24 hours a day
The small print:- Your car will be parked in a secured compound, up to 6 miles from the airport.
- There is a height restriction of 1.8m in car park 5 for the North terminal and 2m for the South.
- Maple Parking can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m.
- Maple Parking cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- Any extra days' parking is £10 per day.
- All airport fees are included.
- Booking confirmations must be printed and taken with you.
Getting to and from airport
Arriving at the airport:- Take a ticket at the entrance to the Short Stay and proceed to the Approved Operator area in Car Park 5.
- The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. You'll need to give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
- From there, it's just a short walk to the terminal while a professional driver parks your car for you in a secured car park.
Returning to the airport:- Once you've collected your luggage, call the car park to request the driver to meet you with the car. You'll be given instructions on where to meet your driver.
- At their discretion, Maple Parking will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged £10 per day.