to the airport
Book Today To Save!
With 20 years' experience in providing a great Gatwick parking service, Maple valet parking is a firm favourite with our customers and it's easy to see why. One of their professional, insured chauffeurs will meet you at the terminal and park your car for you in a secured car park while you catch your flight, then have it waiting for you when you get back. It couldn't be simpler and all for this low price. We only sell airport-approved Meet and Greet services and Maple Parking is no exception.
Everything went to planMr Roylance (Maple Manor Parking)
Our customers rated Maple Manor Parking on average 9/10 (2401 reviews). Read Maple Manor Parking reviews.
Drop-off at North Terminal. Stroll to check-in.
Need to know:North Terminal: Drive your car to the Sofitel hotel car park and head to the dedicated meet & greet area. Park in a meet and greet bay and look out for a uniformed driver.
Walk to the terminal in 3 minutes.
When you get back give the driver a call to let them know you're ready and your car will be returned to you where you were met on arrival.
Accessibility:This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required
Security:The car park is secured by:
- Manned 24 hours a day
The small print:- Your car will be parked in a secured compound, up to 6 miles from the airport.
- There is no height restriction at the North terminal, but a 2m restriction for the South.
- Maple Parking can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m.
- Maple Parking cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- Any extra days' parking is £10 per day.
- All airport fees are included.
- Booking confirmations must be printed and taken with you.
Getting to and from airport
North Terminal - head to the Sofitel car park, take a ticket. Follow signs for 'meet & greet operators' - walk to the terminal in 3 minutes.
Returning to the airport:- Once you've collected your luggage, call the car park to request the driver to meet you with the car. You'll be given instructions on where to meet your driver.
At their discretion, Maple Parking will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged £10 per day.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 04-08-2020 untill the 11-08-2020, valid as of 04-06-2020