- 86% of customers who left a review for Leeds Airport Lounges would book again
- 3504 customers have given an average rating of
- The 1432 Runway Club We always use the lounges but started to use the lounge, it’s quiet, customers respect it and the staff are remarkable
Mr Wood 15 Feb, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Needs more seating areas as was very busy. but still worth the money
Mrs Glenning 14 Jan, 2020out of 5
- The 1432 Runway Club The Lounge was lovely but extremely warm in the lounge everyone was complaining
Herr Banh 14 Jan, 2020out of 5
- The 1432 Runway Club Lounge was spacious, well set out and relaxing. Great choice of drinks and decent snacks and the hot meal was nice.
Miss Roebuck 11 Jan, 2020out of 5
- White Rose Lounge Every thing was just perfect as always
Ms Gehrmann 06 Jan, 2020out of 5
- The 1432 Runway Club Fantastic experience 11/10 great stuff
Mr Mark 05 Jan, 2020out of 5
- The 1432 Runway Club We use this lounge regularly. Nice to be able to relax, have food and a drink before our journey. Staff members are always there to assist.
Mr Capper 04 Jan, 2020out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge From start to finish the holiday went smoothly and it was all lovely.
Mrs Hopkins 21 Dec, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Great service. Poor quality of food.
Mr Greaves 13 Dec, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge We were upgraded as our chosen lounge not open, presumably as airport very quiet. Everything was fine but would have been disappointed if we had paid the extra for The White Rose lounge.
There were short periods of time when bar unattended and people trying to find staff.
However, when staff appeared they were helpful and reasonable choice of food available.
Mrs Hodgson 16 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The 1432 Runway Club Fabulous experience a great way to start a trip! Facility great and staff were more than helpful.
Just an error with the booking system my name was booked in with my first name but it was registered also as my surname... so that day I was called Yvonne Yvonne! (I thought it was funny!)
Mrs Yvonne 15 Nov, 2019out of 5
- White Rose Lounge Check in for cases not open til 10.30 for Ryanair flight to Murcia! Then to go through security! Only allows for an hour in lounge before called to gate! Had to buy coffee in cafe! However Ryanair did take cases from me when desk opened at 9.10 for a Dublin flight! Will not book lounge in future unless just bringing hand luggage!
Mrs Holleyhead 13 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Very nice, friendly staff, saves hunting round for dining seats during busy periods
Mr Gill 11 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Hot food choice very limited although apparently you could ask for other items but we werenâ€™t told about this
Miss Tompkins 10 Nov, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Pleasant atmosphere. A good place to de-stress after the traumas of security etc. Gordon's gin! Nice food although I think a chill or curry would make it even better. Walk from the lounge to the plane when boarding and away you go!
Mr Dale 03 Nov, 2019out of 5
- White Rose Lounge Everything was fine in terms of the facility and staff were very friendly, but the food was of s poor standard. Limited variation and having tasted it, it would appear some of it must have been on display for a long while.
Mr Cowpe 27 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge The facilities were excellent as usual and the staff were on hand and very helpful and friendly.The food was good too and good selection too
Herr Hirsch 26 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The 1432 Runway Club All good as usual- however, is it yourselves or LBA who now reserve a table without asking??
Frau Hakelberg 26 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge We arrived 10 mins before allotted time only to be told we couldn't enter lounge until 30 mins AFTER allotted time . When we did enter lounge we (4 adults) sat at a corner table so that we all had room to eat and drink and could also watch the news on the tv screen that was facing us , there wasn't any reserved sign on the table but the chap who had first turned us away at the lounge check in desk came in and told us we had to move to a different table as he was giving the table we were sat at to a group of 7 . We moved grudgingly as the table clearly wasn't reserved , and sat at another table . We watched as the group of 7 came in and 3 of them sat at the table we had been sat at and the other 4 then split and sat 2 per table elsewhere . So the "jobsworth" who made us give up our table for 7 actually gave it to 3 people, and the 7 group actually used 3 separate tables . The quality of food on offer wasn't the best and there wasn't very much choice really , if you like under cooked baked potatoes then fine but I'm sorry not for us . Overall none too happy , I gave 6 stars but in hindsight probably should have been 3 or 4 . Don't think I'll be booking it again .
Herr Reinhold 25 Oct, 2019out of 5
- White Rose Lounge Not the first time Iâ€™ve used the lounge, but as before everything was first class
Mr Riley 23 Oct, 2019out of 5
- White Rose Lounge Thought it was worth the money good quality food &drink friendly staff. Comfy seating nice and relaxing
Mrs Whittaker 20 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Not as comfortable as other lounges we have used.
Mrs Strachan 20 Oct, 2019out of 5
- White Rose Lounge Everything went smoothly. Food excellent andStaff very helpful
Mrs Fish 16 Oct, 2019out of 5
- The Yorkshire Lounge Every thing was as expected quiet surroundings comfortable seating good selection of food and drinks will definitely use again
Herr Stammberger 25 Sep, 2019out of 5