Loading, please wait...
from the airport
Book your stay online
Staying at a comfortable, modern hotel in the centre of London doesn't have to bankrupt you. The Hotel Ibis budget London City Airport offers far more than you'd expect for such a low price. If you're not looking for frills, but want a pleasant hotel and the freedom of things to do nearby, the Ibis is for you. In the morning, it's just a short walk to easy rail links to the airport.
Arrival at the Ibis
The earliest check-in time is noon.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M24 at junction 24, taking the A111 exit to Potters Bar.
- Take the fifth exit at the roundabout onto the M25, heading towards Harlow and the M11.
- Leave at junction 27 for the M11 toward London.
- At junction 4, take the A406 for the North Circular.
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit for Central London.
- Follow Newham Way, then turn left onto Leamouth Road.
- Take the second exit at the roundabout onto Lower Lea Crossing.
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto Tidal Basin Road.
- Continue onto Western Gateway and the hotel will be on the right.
If you're traveling by public transport:
The hotel is within walking distance of the Royal Victoria Docklands Light Railway station.
The latest time you can check out is noon.
The hotel is within walking distance of the Royal Victoria Docklands Light Railway station, from which you can access London City airport. Take the DLR to Canning Town, from where you can catch a train for Woolwich that will stop at London City airport.
Getting to and from airport
Excellent entertainment: When you get to the hotel, you'll find yourself just a four-minute walk from the ExCeL exhibition centre and all its events, shops and restaurants.
Excellent rail links: In the morning, grab a snack on the run from reception and you'll find yourself just a few minutes from the DLR, from which you can easily get to the airport.
Ibis Additional Information
|Address||9 Western Gateway,|
Royal Victoria Dock,
|Disabled facilities||The hotel has a limited number of rooms converted for disabled guests.|
|All rooms non-smoking|
|Phone in room|