including 8 days parking
to the airport
Great prices with Holiday Extras
Describing a hotel as generous might sound odd - but we couldn't do justice any other way to the unstinting value for money that this modern, upmarket Luton hotel, the Hampton by Hilton London Luton Airport offers.
Continental or Hot breakfast, free; internet throughout the hotel, free; the 24-hour mini-gym, free; transport to the airport, free. In your room, too, there are more little extras than you can shake the remote control for the 32-inch HD TV at - air conditioning, a power shower, toiletries and an extra sofa bed, so the room can sleep up to four. This is a hotel that wouldn't so much give you its last Rolo as the entire packet - and, just like chocolate, a stay here is guaranteed to get those feel good chemicals buzzing round your brain.
Arrival at the Hampton by Hilton with hotel parking
Check in from 3pm.
Directions to the hotel:
From the M1:
- Leave the motorway at junction 10 and take the exit at the roundabout towards the airport - it's the 1st exit if you're travelling southbound, and the 2nd exit if you're travelling northbound.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto the A1081 Airport Way.
- Stay in the right hand lane and take the right fork when the road forks.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto the A505 Kimpton Road.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout after that, and you will see the hotel on your left.
Check out by 11am.
There is a public bus service running from the local train station to the airport and back that stops at the hotel. Check the bus times with the hotel when you arrive as the timetable varies depending on the day of the week. The journey takes 6 minutes and costs £1.60 per person, each way.
Getting to and from Luton airport
There is a public bus service running from the local train station to the airport and back that stops at the hotel. Check with the hotel upon arrival regarding public bus transfer times, as the timetable varies depending on the day of the week. The journey takes 6 minutes and costs £1.60 per person, each way.
Hampton by Hilton with hotel parking Additional Information
|Address||42-50 Kimpton Road|
|Disabled facilities||The hotel has six disabled access rooms. These have walk-in showers, wider doors (32 inches), grab bars, alarms and a lowered bed, toilet, sink, thermostat, light switches and shelves. An induction loop is available from reception. All the public areas of the hotel are wheelchair-accessible and there are lifts to all floors. There are disabled parking spaces and a ramp outside the entrance.|
|All rooms non-smoking|
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 02-04-2023, valid as of 26-01-2023