- 86% of customers who left a review for Glasgow Airport Lounges would book again
- 3833 customers have given an average rating of
- Upper Deck lounge - Read more Upper Deck lounge reviews Airport was very busy so we were delighted we had booked the lounge. Tasty treats available in a relaxing environment with a welcome drink to kick off that holiday feeling. Have already booked for our next trip.
Mrs Mcphail 25 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Seating should perhaps be allocated as there were a number of areas being taken up by 1 person (and their bags) and 6 of us had to squeeze round a table for 4
Mrs Cumming 24 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Need to have a better breakfast selection. Crossiants and pastries etc.
Mrs Mcmanus 17 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge I have used the lounge on numerous occasions and have never had any issues booking, being checked In and then using the facilities
Ms Lockhart 17 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge the airport was extremely busy with large queues waiting for tables to be vacated at every restaurant and takeaway. All the seats in the seating area were full with all the vacant floor space taken by people sitting on the floor. we had booked the air-port lounge about 6 weeks before. We walked in got a seat and helped ourselves to the food and drinks and then relaxed whilst waiting for our flight to be called. It was great.
Mr Mcewan 17 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge The Upperdeck lounge at Glasgow airport was extremely busy. However, it is still more comfortable than waiting in departures. The staff were pleasant mainly. The clearing up staff not so much.
Miss Mcdove 17 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Soup was lovely plenty seats to relax food was plenty something there for everyone
Mrs Prentice 14 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Excellent service
Mrs Duncan 14 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge It was a huge disappointment, there was no newspapers or magazines, the snacks available were poor to say the least and the bar man was as grumpy as victor meldrew, we we’re not the only travellers that day who thought the same. We were told we could only have four drinks which I could not find this being stated anywhere only that you were only allowed three hours maximum in the lounge.
Mr Tolmie 12 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge First class service , will definitely use again
Mr Layden 10 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge It was tricky to find , and the stairway up was very grubby with litter .
The ladies bathroom taps didn't work.
Ms Mcculloch 10 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge very poor selection of food compared with other airports ...Cols sausage rolls with no heating option
Mr [email protected] 11 Sep, 2022 out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Lounge was great however we travelled with Tui who did not open gate until 2 hours before flight therefore were only afforded approx an hour within lounge by time we were through security etc.
Miss Wilson 09 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Everything ran smoothly in lounge as this was our first visit I was impressed good selection of food and drinks and the staff were excellent value for money
Mrs Sweeney 08 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Food could have been better
Mr Kavanagh 08 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Nice lounge, staff pleasant, sandwiches could do with an upgrade quite bland cold sausage rolls enjoyed the cake and other small bites drinks decent enough would book again.
Mrs Beattie 08 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Everything about the lounge was easy friendly and no fuss to get in no cueing food was OK plenty of seats and information boards plenty to find out then you had to leave
Mr Mccrae 02 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Everything went smoothly.
Facilities were superb.
Staff were excellent ????
Mr Miller 31 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge We booked into the lounge at Glasgow airport. It was worth booking in advance through this site as it was full when not long after we arrived. It was well worth the money we spent. The food was all fresh and you could get cold and hot drinks too. We used the full 2 hours and it fitted in well with our time at the airport.
Mrs Macgregor 30 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Hotel lounge was a fantastic way to start our holiday. With great facilities and staff.
Mr Mcphee 30 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge All the services were as described. Very friendly and helpful staff. Definitely good value for money.
Mr/S Lindsay 27 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Yes they were
Mrs Johnston 27 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge It was very busy and difficult to find 4 seats together.The choice of snacks was poor( mainly stodgy plain sandwiches) however the drinks were great(alcohol and soft drinks) and ultimately it is good value for money
Mrs Dalziel 27 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge The lounge at Glasgow airport was nice & clean. The staff were mostly friendly but the selection of food was very poor. If you didn’t want a look warm bacon in a bun you hardly had any other choices. There was a few little cup cakes & shortbread biscuits but nothing else. Very poor for the price they charge. There was a bar so thankfully you could have a choice of drinks but not everyone wants alcohol at 6am but the coffee machine worked well also & had a few different drinks to choose from.
Mrs Mcvey 26 Aug, 2022out of 5