Cruise Parking Meet and Greet
Cruise Parking may be the lowest-priced Meet and Greet service at Southampton Port, but you wouldn't know it. It's the only port-accredited Meet and Greet parking service at Southampton and parking with them couldn't be easier. Pull into the Short Stay car park just across from the terminal and you'll find a huge yellow flag for Cruise Parking. Staff wait there all day to take your car from you and park it in their secured car park while you board your cruise. Between their site's award-winning security and the efficient service at the terminal, it's a wonder that the price isn't higher.
Check the security details for Cruise Parking Meet and Greet, see how frequent the transfers to Southampton airport are and compare the prices of other car parking options at Southampton. View Cruise Parking Meet and Greet arrival and departure procedures.
- Mrs Ledger 1st Feb 2018
Security at Cruise Parking Meet and Greet
• Park Mark Award for safer parking
• Security barrier for restricted access
• CCTV coverage of the car park
• Full security fencing of the perimeter
• Security lighting over the facility
• Regular staff security patrols
Cruise Parking Meet and Greet transfers
Your car will be collected at the hotel and parked for you. All you'll need to do is catch the transfer to the port.
Transfers to the port cost Â£6 per way and take 10-20 minutes.
Disabled facilities: This package is ideal for disabled customers as they will be met close to the terminal and there is no need for transfer buses.
Arrival and departure procedures
Arrival: Drive to the cruise terminal and follow signs for the Short Stay car park. Take a ticket from the barrier and head inside. Look for a yellow Cruise Parking flag, park up and speak to uniformed Cruise Parking Ltd member of staff. They'll do a quick inspection of your car, have you sign some documents, then take your car and park it for you in Cruise Parking's fully secured car park.
Departure: Walk back to the Short Stay car park and look for the Cruise Parking flag. A member of staff will be waiting with your keys and a validated parking ticket so you can leave the car park.
Reasons to book Cruise Parking Meet and Greet
- The cheapest Meet and Greet option at the port, great security and no need to call ahead!
- CCTV, guard patrols, a fenced-off compound and an alarm-secured locker for your keys.
- Just roll up to the Short Stay car park, staff are waiting there ready for your car all day.
- Southampton port's only accredited Meet and Greet provider.