Choose a London Explorer pass to Kew Gardens and visit up to 3 more attractions on your trip
Loading, please wait...
Kew Gardens with Hotel Stay
Visit the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens Kew with The London Explorer Pass and save on your tickets, with a hotel stay just a convenient train ride away!
An outstanding UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kew Gardens in southwest London is well-worth a visit. With over 50,000 living plants, Kew is the home of the largest and most diverse botanical and mycological collections in the world. Kew Gardens is the world's leading botanic garden and grows more flower species across its 121 hectares than any other garden around the globe. Book The London Explorer Pass with Holidays Extras today and enjoy a visit to Kew Gardens with Hotel Stay in one of several of the convenient, and centrally located, Hotels across London which are just a short tube ride away. Holiday Extras has teamed up with Leisure Pass Group to bring you this fantastic package of visiting several of the best London attractions paired with a Hotel Stay!
London Explorer Passes are the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when sightseeing on your next UK city break in London. Enjoy access to these incredible Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew, with the chance to explore the Palm House, Temperate House, Treetop walkway and more. Your pass includes Royal Botanic Gardens Kew tickets, plus admission to dozens of top attractions across the rest of the UK's dynamic capital city. Visit up to 3 more of London's exciting attractions using your London Explorer Pass and continue to save up to a whopping 55%! Now that's a great money-saving deal!
Why Choose London Explorer Pass + Hotel Package for your Kew Gardens Break?
Kew Gardens is one of over 60 London attractions available with your pass (use within 60 days)
Choose a fabulous London hotel near by to complete your package (with breakfast included)
With The London Explorer Pass and Hotel Stay Package Holiday Extras have teamed up with Leisure Pass Group to bring you the best deals on attractions in London, packaged with a great hotel situated in the heart of this buzzling capital and saving you up to 55% on city attractions. Our less hassle, more holiday ethos means we're keen to help make your UK city break the best experience we can. Booking a ticket to Kew Gardens with hotel stay is simple with this great package, as not only is the hotel a convenient tube ride away but several of the hotels available are located in Central London, so if you're planning a Kew Gardens weekend break or an even longer stay you can venture to numerous hot spots around the capital to make your experience even more exciting.
Your fun-filled short break to London can include many things like a relaxing hotel stay, scrumptious restaurant, shopping and countless other sensational attractions. Whether you choose to take a Thames River Cruise or enjoy a View from the Shard. The London Explorer Pass includes all of the attractions and landmarks you've always wanted to see. Check out the website for the full London Explorer Pass attractions list and make your next staycation the trip of a lifetime. Experience Kew Gardens in all its glory and make extra plans too so that your weekend break to the Royal Botanic Gardens in Richmond is truly memorable!
Why book The London City Explorer Pass with Holiday Extras?
The London Explorer Pass is your one-stop-shop for everything London. Our less hassle approach means we have streamlined our booking process, making it quick and easy to make a booking that includes your attractions pass and your hotel reservation. Also, we have a safe and secure booking system, which encrypts and protects your details. Rest assured, at Holiday Extras we have also visited and experienced all the hotels and only provide packages with hotels we are happy to recommend to you.
Also with Holiday Extras London Explorer Pass and Hotel Package you can:
- Create your own unique itinerary with flexible admission to over 60 attractions
- Enjoy delicious breakfast included with your hotel stay
- Get fantastic savings of up to 55% off admission prices
- Have peace of mind with flexible cancellation for your booking
- Experience award-winning customer care with an on-hand contact centre
How does The London Explorer Pass work?
After booking your London Explorer Pass, Holiday Extras will send you a confirmation email. 7 days before your hotel stay you will then receive a separate email from Go City London Explorer Pass, which will include all the need-to-know details (including how to use and activate your Pass to Kew Gardens). Once you receive your email from Go City London Explorer Pass you can print out paper tickets, use the QR code on your phone or download the Go City app.
On the day of your trip to the stunning Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew simply show your pass and enter. As well as saving money, The London Explorer Pass also comes with Fast Track entry allowing you to avoid the queues at selected attractions and landmarks, and you can also book any attractions which may require a time slot. Once activated passes are valid for the next 60 days - perfect for your next trip to Kew Gardens!
Top 10 must-see features at Kew Gardens
Whether you're on a short break to London or are enjoying a longer staycation in the UK's vibrant capital, The Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew is a must-see destination. You'll feel closer to nature and be able to uncover the science behind the plants and glasshouses with a variety of must-visits within Kew. These range from viewing dramatic valley rock gardens carved through the landscape with wild-collected plants from six mountainous regions in the world, to venturing into high-altitude territory and experiencing the cool, dry and windy conditions that allow alpine plants to flourish in Davies Alpine House.
Spend many blissful hours relaxing in the atmosphere that is bursting with splendour for the whole family. Below we've highlighted the top ten of the best features you can embrace on your trip to this breathtaking piece of horticultural-heaven!
- Arboretum - Explore the vast collection of 14,000 trees in this unique living landscape, shaped by the seasons, celebrating the beauty of forests around the world. The 14,000 trees represent more than 2,000 species and include rare and ancient varieties, and many as old as the Gardens themselves that cannot be found elsewhere in Britain.
- Carnivorous Plants - Feed your fascination with plants with a trip to meet many feisty carnivorous plants dotted around the Gardens. There's a dedicated zone in the Princess of Wales Conservatory, and purple pitchers also thrive in the Rock Garden and the Alpine House.
- Children's Garden - Perfect for the kids, this fun and interactive space to climb, run and jump helps children explore everything that a plant needs to grow; earth, air, sun and water. Spread over a beautiful landscape, in a natural setting (the size of 40 tennis courts) over 100 mature trees, with hidden treasures and adventures await your intrepid little explorers.
- Great Pagoda - Marvel at spectacular views across London in Kew's Pagoda, completed in 1762 as a gift for Princess Augusta (the founder of the Gardens). This incredible Chinese building offered one of the earliest and finest bird's eye views of London.
- Japanese Landscape - Relax in the tranquil Japanese gardens and take a mindful moment within this delicately manicured landscape designed to compliment the Chokushi-Mon, the Japanese Gateway.
- Library, Art and Archives - Ideal for a researcher, a garden lover or an avid reader keen to discover nearly 2,000 years of plant knowledge in one of the world's most extensive botanical libraries. This treasure trove of plant stories houses information on the naming, classification and uses of plants, plant ecology, conservation, and the wild plants of the world.
- Mediterranean Garden and King William's Temple - Witness the incredible diversity within the typical Mediterranean natural habitat and transport yourself to the sun-kissed landscape of Southern Europe straight from the UK.
- Palm House - Wander this remarkable indoor rainforest, where the air is heavy and dense with lush vegetation and discover tropical plants, many of which are endangered in the wild or extinct, and rainforest treasures like the oldest pot plant in the world or the disease-fighting periwinkle.
- Prince of Wales Conservatory - Travel through this glassy wonderland from the deserts to the tropics in this outstanding glassy labyrinth leading you through a series of fascinating ecosystems, with ten computer-controlled climate zones. A new surprise will await you around every corner.
- Rose Garden - Stroll through the stunning Rose Garden and enjoy the scent of 170 different species and cultivars of rose. The Rose Garden at Kew is a floral feast for the eye with bold plantains and mixed shrub roses - a beautiful blossom-filled and scented paradise!
Holiday Extras UK Short Breaks Packages
At Holiday Extras we're keen to give you less hassle and more holiday! Our fantastic collection of UK Short Breaks packages are designed to give you one easy booking for attraction tickets with a convenient hotel stay so that you can make the most of your trip without complications and hassle along the way. Let us make the experience all about the holiday and book your mini-break within minutes and receive confirmation details with all you need straight away, so you can relax and unwind and look forward to your UK break ahead.
Holiday Extras has an exciting bundle of city breaks packages just for you, including a wealth of London City Breaks, that will suit your next trip to beautiful Kew Gardens and more. As well as the superb London Explorer Pass package, we also have other various UK packages available in our vibrant capital including The View from The Shard London with Hotel Stay at one of three luxurious London hotels, a London Thames River Cruise with Afternoon Tea & Hotel Stay or Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Hotel Stay & Breakfast for Two.
We pride ourselves on offering brilliant deals with our London experiences and thanks to our partners at TravelZoo, you can enjoy even more attractions at great prices. From reliving your childhood at the Museum of Brands to savouring Michelin Star fine dining. Alternatively, thrill seekers can bungee jump at the O2, ride on a high-speed River Thames boat tour or test their wits in a themed escape room. If you prefer a bit of down-time then relaxation awaits those who wish to dine on a delicious 3 course meal with family and friends, or simply sip champagne alongside afternoon tea.
These impressive attractions and deals are part of our larger range of Short Break Packages. We also have Theme Park Breaks and Theatre Breaks available to choose from, with more to follow this year. Alternatively, if you need a little more inspiration before you book then check out our guides to the best UK City Breaks or UK Weekend Breaks to experience in 2021 and start planning today!
"On that trip I learnt something very important. Escape through travel works. Almost from the moment I boarded my flight, life in England became meaningless. Seat-belt signs lit up, problems switched off. Broken armrests took precedence over broken hearts. By the time the plane was airborne I’d forgotten England even existed."Alex Garland, The Beach