Loading, please wait...
Cover all of your holidays for a whole year with an Annual Travel Insurance policy from just *
Annual travel insurance UK
Sometimes the best holidays are a good old-fashioned 'staycation' with family and friends. If you have multiple trips planned throughout the year to destinations within the UK, then it's worth taking out annual travel insurance to cover for things like cancellations, baggage and personal money.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- - Voted best insurance provider 12 years running.
- - Policies with no excess available.
- - UK based contact centre and 24/7 helpline.
- - Over 25 years experience selling Travel Insurance.
Do I need UK annual travel insurance?
You may wonder whether it's worth taking out travel insurance if most of your holiday travel will be within the UK. While of course most medical emergencies costs should be covered under the NHS, it's important to remember that having a travel insurance policy can cover you for a host of other things like cancellations, lost baggage on any internal flights, personal liability and even personal money.
What am I covered for?
When taking a holiday to destinations within the UK on an annual travel insurance policy, you can benefit from cover in a number of areas:
- Baggage cover - up to £2000
- Cancellation cover - up to £2,000
- Personal money - up to £500
- Lost passport - up to £350
How long can I go away for with annual UK travel insurance?
When travelling within the UK on an annual travel insurance policy, there are a few important things to remember regarding trip duration. All of our annual travel insurance policies have maximum trip durations that vary according to the level of cover:
Another important thing to remember is that in order to benefit from cover for trips within the UK, there has to be a minimum of one overnight stay on each trip
How do I book Annual travel insurance for the UK?
Booking UK annual travel insurance is very simple and straightforward. You'll be pleased to know that UK travel is covered under both our European and Worldwide annual policies, so booking either of these policies will mean that you are covered for travel within the UK.
Just fill out the booking form at the top of the page, choosing either of our annual travel insurance policies to receive cover for UK travel.
To book online, or to get a quote, simply click below and consider the following information:
- Region:Europe or Worldwide?
- Date: When will you be going?
- Money: The total cost of the holiday, including travel?
- Health: Any pre-existing medical conditions?
UK annual travel insurance reviews
At Holiday Extras, we take transparency about our products and services very seriously. That's why we're proud to have a Trustpilot rating of 'Great'. Take a look at our travel insurance reviews to find out what previous customers had to say about their experience with us.
Useful links for UK travel:
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Platnium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 is registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.