Loading, please wait...
Puerto Pollensa Airport Transfers
If you're off to Puerto Pollensa in Majorca, check out our resort transfers from Palma Airport. We have a great choice of shared shuttles and private transfer vehicles, with return prices from under £10 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We offer a top range of Puerto Pollensa Airport transfers at fantastic low prices.
Here at Holiday Extras, we take the hard work out of finding your Puerto Pollensa airport transfers. We compare 100s of options of shared shuttles and private transfers, including taxis and luxury vehicles. Whether you're splashing out or saving your money for cocktails at sunset, we've got the best choice of transfers from Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa.
The great thing about our Puerto Pollensa transfers is that they take you from Palma Airport terminal right to the door of your hotel. That means that there's no waiting in long queues at the airport taxi rank, no haggling prices and absolutely no hidden costs.
Compare Transfers from Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa from £9.03
|Palma Airport Transfers to Puerto Pollensa|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Shared Shuttle||1 hour 30 minutes||£9.03|
|Taxi for 4 people||1 hour 30 minutes||£41.78|
|Speedy Shared Shuttle Bus||1 hour 20 minutes||£17.73|
|Minibus for 8 people||1 hour 10 minutes||£30.49|
|Premier transfer for 4 people||1 hour||£95.82|
|Wheelchair accessible vehicle for 3 people||1 hour||£79.09|
|Private coach for 20 people||1 hour||£17.82|
Worldwide Airport Transfers At Fantastic Prices
For a fantastic variety of airport transfers, you've come to the right place! From Lisbon to Los Angeles, we cover all four corners of the globe.
Our great Majorca airport transfer deals don't end at Puerto Pollensa either. We offer a huge range of destinations, all at great prices, including Magaluf Airport transfers and Alcudia Airport transfers.
What transfer options from Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa are available?
Holiday Extras provide a fantastic range of Palma Airport private and shared transfers to the resort of Puerto Pollensa:
Shuttle Transfers - Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI)
- For our most budget-friendly option, check out our shared shuttles - which will get you to your resort with a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- For just a little extra, why not choose one of our speedy shuttles? With only 4 stops en route, you'll get to Puerto Pollensa in an hour and 20 minutes.
Puerto Pollensa Private Transfers
- Ideal if you've opted to stay away from the crowds in a villa or private accommodation, our Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa private transfers are the ultimate hassle-free solution. Seating from 2 to 4 passengers, they'll suit both families and small groups
- Why not push the boat out and arrive in style? Check out our luxury airport transfers from Palma de Mallorca airport? With premium vehicles, such as BMWs and Mercedes, you can sit back, and start your holiday with a little bit of luxury!
- Wheelchair Adapted Transfers are available for those with restricted mobility and offer door to door service to your accommodation.
Group Travel Options
- Great for groups, we also offer minibus and even private coach transfers, seating up to 20 passengers and delivering you directly to your hotel. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our best value Palma airport transfer options.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Puerto Pollensa Transfers in 5 easy steps
- Select your destination and travel dates from the drop-down menu
- Choose from our 100s of cheap Majorca transfer options
- Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
- Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Why Pre Book Your Transfer from Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa?
Pre-booking your Palma Airport taxi or shuttle transfer to Puerto Pollensa means you get to start your holiday the hassle-free way. Your professional driver will be waiting for you at Palma Airport arrivals hall, so there'll be no queues or hidden costs to worry about.
Palma Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Palma Airport transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. Make sure you print a copy of this as it has all your vehicle details on it.
- After you've landed in Majorca and collected your luggage, head to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle to Puerto Pollensa, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers to Palma Nova, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Palma Airport is delayed, don't worry. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give that a call so an alternative transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Getting your resort transfer back from beautiful Puerto Pollensa to Palma airport is very straightforward:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
We also have a fantastic choice of low-cost airport transfers across Spain, to popular resorts such as;
Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Attraction Tickets throughout Majorca. For a full list of days out and excursions, see here.
Here to help
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Majorca transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.Top