Loading, please wait...
Beijing Airport Transfers
Book your Beijing Airport transfers from under £20.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
With a history stretching back over 3 millenia Beijing is a city like no other, where traditional palaces and gardens stand shoulder to shoulder with futuristic skyscrapers. Save on the hassle of hailing a taxi at the terminal; with our Beijing Airport transfers, your driver will be waiting in the arrivals hall, and you can be in the city centre in just 40 minutes.
With Beijing Airport taxis, minibuses and luxury options, our range of Beijing Airport transfers is second to none, and ensure a hassle-free start to your holiday. Pre-booking your taxi from Beijing Airport means that there's no need to wait in long queues at the terminal taxi rank because your top-rated transfer driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall.
Compare Beijing Airport Transfers to the city from £19.13
|Beijing Airport Transfers to the City|
|Transfer Type||Travel time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 3 people||50 minutes||£30.18|
|Taxi for 2 people||40 minutes||£55.70|
|Private Minibus for 5 people||50 minutes||£29.55|
|Private Minibus for 20 people||1 hour||£19.13|
|Private Executive Transfer for 6 people||1 hour||£41.77|
|Taxi for 2 people (to Yanqing Xian)||1 hour 30 minutes||£72.71|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per-person basis.
If you love Beijing, take a peek at our other China Airport Transfers page to see what else this amazing country has to offer.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Beijing airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back, relax and feel smug about the great decision you have made. We take care of the leg work, so all you have to worry about is how many dumplings you can eat.
- You will receive an email booking confirmation, which is super important, so make sure you keep a copy somewhere safe, as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- When you land in Beijing and have wrestled your bags off the luggage carousel, head through to the Arrivals Hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone holding a board with your name on it. This is your driver, and they will whisk you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so give it a read.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say zaijian to Beijing, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
An Introduction to Beijing
To say that Beijing is enormous is to understate its scale. The world's most populous capital is home to 21.54 million people and spreads out over an area 10 times bigger than London. With all that space comes a plethora of things to do, one thing's for sure, you'll never be bored in Beijing.
If you're a fan of history, there'll be something in Beijing for you. The imposing and beautiful Forbidden City is a highlight of any visit, along with the magnificent Temple of Heaven. The biggest draw for visitors is taking a trip out of the city to the famous Great Wall of China. This remarkable structure is the longest fortification on the planet, and one of the most awe-inspiring sights on Earth.
Beijing's food scene is regarded as one of the most exciting in the world, and with good reason. The city is the birthplace of Peking Duck, and you'll be unlikely to find a restaurant which doesn't serve up this famous dish. It may be a takeaway staple here in the UK, but that doesn't compare to a taste of the real thing.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Beijing Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
- If you're in Beijing on business, we offer a range of private executive transfers to get you to your destination in style and comfort.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot hot hot Thai days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help...
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top